Are you wondering how far to fill up a pondless waterfall? Follow these quick steps to determine just how much water and to what level to fill it.
- Turn off your feature. You may have to um-plug it.
- Look into to vault after the water has drained back into it.
- From this point you can fill the vault to the top with water.
- Turn the feature back on.
- Look again into the vault. The water level with it running is the level you can put water into while it is running.
Don't Over Fill
Filling up the vault to the top while it is running could potentially cause overflow if the feature was to be turned off.
Think you may have a leak? Click HERE to learn more about pondless waterfall leaks or pond leaks.